My brother said he threw this together one day for his wife with stuff that was in the refrigerator. They’ve made it quite a few times since then and this weekend I made it for our 4th of July/Brother’s birthday celebration. It’s so good!
Happy Birthday Jerry! I’m sharing your pasta salad with the world because it’s SO DELICIOUS! 🙂
- Cooked Pasta (I used Plain Rotini but Tri-Color pasta would be yummy too!)
- 3-4 Roma Tomatoes
- Half an Onion (whatever color you feel like! I used white.)
- 1-2 green peppers
- Fresh Garlic (I only cut up 2 cloves and added it in, but if you want to do more, go for it!)
- 1/3 lb. hard salami
- 1 6(?) oz. bag of shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 bottle of Garlic Expressions classic vinaigrette dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook pasta, drain and let cool a bit.
- While cooking the pasta, slice and dice tomatoes, onion and green peppers.
- When done with the vegetables, take the sliced hard salami and cut it up into little bite sized pieces.
- Take the pasta and the rest of the ingredients and mix them together in a big bowl.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
Did you end up making this pasta salad? Did you make any alterations? Let me know in the comments section below! 🙂